Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My last visit to Joshua and Abbey’s, Josh asked “Where is your Grandma’s bag?” A few years ago, I started carrying a bag filled with “fun” to share with Joshua. I thought he might not notice I forgot to bring my bag… should of known better. Little did I know how important that bag was to Joshua. 
Two of the art portfolios and crayon roll-up.
My grandma’s bag is a shopping bag filled with books, cards, and games to share with my grandchildren. I now realized, the fun activities stored in my Grandma’s bag during our short visits are special. Since we are planning trips to both William’s and Josh and Abbey’s homes the next couple weeks, I have sewn and added art portfolios and crayon roll-ups.  Since spring is here, I added a bucket with shovels for the garden fun, and special treats for Easter!  
William and Abbey have portfolios with triangle crayons. 
Joshua's portfolio has special colored pencils.

The crayon roll-up holds 16 crayons to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment